The Draytek Dashboard
The image below is a screenshot of the Draytek Dashboard. The dashboard is the screen that you first see once you have logged into the device.
Please click on the this article for instructions on how to log into the device...
The dashboard will give you a quick overview of the router status as well as some quick links into some of the settings.
1. The lights at the top of the diagram above shows the current status of the router and works well as a visual representation of the physical setup of the device. There are status lights and indicators for devices that are connected to each port.
2. Below the light indicators is the 'System Information' section. This section will provide you with specific Draytek device information such as the modelnumber, firmware version, uptime etc.
3. Next is the The 'IPv4 Internet Access' and 'IPv6 Access' sections. This will show you the current status of each of the 4 WAN ports on the back of the router. There are 4 possible WAN ports: DSL port, Ethernet WAN and 2 x USB WAN ports.
4. The 'Interface' section gives you a quick overview of the connected WAN and LAN ports, including the internet sync speed rate of the DSL port. This is the 'physical' speed of the connection between your router and your local telephone exchange.
5. The 'Security' section provides information regarding connected VPN users, and also provides an overview of web content filtering.
6. The 'System Resource' section will show you the current CPU (Central Processing Unit) useage and the memory load that is in use by the device.
7. On the right-hand side you will find the 'Quick Access' section which provides quick links to some of the other commonly used settings and configurations.