If you have purchased one of our Call Recording packages, you will need to set up an Amazon S3 bucket to store inbound and outbound VoIP calls, made or received on the same Gradwell account.
It is important to remember that you are solely responsible for the Amazon bucket and any storage charges associated with it, nor will Gradwell be liable for the loss of any recordings due to incorrect configuration.
If a recording is deleted from the Amazon S3 Bucket, we cannot and will not be able to retrieve this for you.
Below are some useful links to Amazon’s own knowledgebase, to help you with the setup:
- What is Amazon S3? – Product details and features, pricing overview, further information
- Amazon S3 Basics – Understanding the basic concept of Amazon storage buckets
- Getting Started Guide – Getting started with the Amazon Simple Storage Service
- Sign Up for Amazon S3 – Link to the Amazon S3 sign-up page
- Create a Bucket – Instructions on how to create a bucket
- Add an Object to a Bucket – Instructions on how to upload objects to your bucket
- View an Object – Instructions on how to download objects from your bucket
- Move an Object – Instructions on how to create folders, and copy objects
- Delete an Object and Bucket – Instructions on how to delete individual objects or an entire bucket contents
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
If you have queries regarding the information provided in the links above, these will need to be directed to Amazon.