In order to use shared services such as shared mailboxes or folders, you must have hosted exchange accounts provisioned on our Hosted Exchange platform.
- From the Tools menu, select Account Settings
- Highlight your exchange account and click Change
- Click More Settings
- On the Advanced tab, under the Mailboxes option, click Add
- A dialogue box will open asking for the name of the mailbox you wish to add
- Type the nailbox name, and then click OK
- The Mailbox name you just entered will now appear in the Open these additional mailboxes: pane
- Click on Apply, followed by OK to close the window
- Click Next and Finish to close the Change E-mail Account window
- Finally click Close on the Account Settings Window
Your newly added shared mailbox will now appear in the mail folders window on the left hand side of the screen, you should be able to expand the mailbox as required to access the folders.
You may find you have to quit and restart Outlook for the other person's folders to appear in your navigation pane.