Any services that you have on the numbers you are porting will be ceased when the porting takes place – this includes broadband!
Articles in this section
- How to complete the "Keep My Number" porting form
- I’m not sure of the details I need to provide on my porting form, what do I do?
- The numbers I wish to port are currently owned by another company, what do I do?
- I don’t receive paper bills, what can I provide as proof of ownership for a number port?
- I want to port a number supplied by a provider who is not on your list of providers you can port from, what do I do?
- What do I do if my port is rejected?
- I want to port some numbers on my account and leave the rest with my current provider, is that possible?
- When will my port take place?
- How long will it take for my port to complete from start to finish?
- How does a ported number get added onto my account?