When you access to your voicemail from a registered extension you use key presses to perform functions such as saving and deleting messages.
The system does read out the keypress options, however this guide is intended to help you navigate around your voicemail box.
Accessing your voicemail
To access your voicemail from a phone registered to your extension, dial *1.
To access your voicemail from another phone, dial 0870 861 6661. You will need to know your seven digit extension number and PIN. If you don't know your PIN, it can be found by clicking on your extension number in the control panel and scrolling to Voicemail Settings.
This is the first menu you hear when you log on to your voicemail account.
Press one to listen to any new or old messages.
Press two to change folders (see managing messsages).
Press zero for mailbox options, such as changing you PIN code or recording a new voicemail greeting.
Listening to messages
To move through messages, use the following keypresses:
- Press four to play the previous message
- Press five to repeat the current message
- Press six to play the next message
- Press seven to delete the message
- Press star to rewind during playback
- Press hash to skip forward during playback
To help you manage your messages, you can use folders. Whilst listening to a message, press nine to save the message to the folder. You can use the following folders:
- New messages - zero
- Old messages - one
- Work messages - two
- Family messages - three
- Friends messages - four
To listen to messages in these folders, simply press two from the main menu. You are then prompted which folder you wish to listen to messages in. Use the same key presses as above to access the desired folder.
You can access mailbox options by pressing zero from the main menu.
- Press one to change your outgoing voicemail message
- Press two to record your busy message (please see this guide for more information on this configuration)
- Press five to change your PIN code
- Press star to return to the main menu