Following the instruction guide, ensure that your Konftel 300IP has been setup correctly and has been issued, or assigned an IP address on your network.
Use the phones menu to obtain the IP address of the unit, and connect to it using your web browser. The following screen will be displayed:
From the Profile drop down, select Admin, then enter the PIN and click Login.
- By default the PIN is set to 1234 for the Administrator login
Once you have logged in, you will see the Administration web panel.
You will see an overview of the product together with the serial number, MAC address and firmware version.
To start configuring the phone, click on Settings, followed by SIP.
The SIP provider configuration screen will be shown as below, you need to configure the following fields:
- Enable account: ensure that this is set to Yes
- Account name: enter a name for the account
- User: enter your seven digit internal extension
- Registrar: enter sip.gradwell.com
- Authentication name: enter your seven digit internal extension again
- Password: enter the extension password
- Registration interval: ensure that this is set to 1800
Within the Advanced section of the configuration page configure it as following:
- Enable SIP Replaces: ensure that this is set to No
- Enable Blind Transfer: ensure that this is set to Yes
- Allow contact rewrite: ensure that this is set to No
- Outbound proxy: if your phone is not on a public IP address (if the IP address started 10.x.x.x, 172.x.x.x or 192.x.x.x) then enter nat.gradwell.com:5082;lr
Once you have completed the configuration click Save. The Konftel 330IP will restart and successfully register with our network.
Advanced Configuration and Troubleshooting
The Konftel 300IP user's guide can be downloaded from here.