What happens next?
Please check the appropriate section/s regarding your order to see what will happen next with your Office 365 Bundle order
- We will require you to sign and return an order form confirming your order placement, a member of our Onboarding Team will contact you to take down the details, the form will then be issued for you to check, sign and return.
- The order will then be placed with an upstream supplier and you will receive regular emails advising of the status of the order and the appointment date, once it has been confirmed.
- If you require any changes to be made (e.g. amending site contacts or changing the appointment date) please do call our Provisioning Team on 01225 800 870 (Mon-Fri, 9am until 5pm), at least 24 hours prior to the appointment date.
- Please be aware that a missed appointment may incur additional charges and these are detailed on the order form.
- Your Gradwell VoIP control panel will be configured to your requirements and you will be provided with a complete training session on how to make any changes yourself in the future.
- If you have any telephone numbers with other providers that you would like to port to Gradwell, our Onboarding Team Member can answer any questions you may have about this process and assist you with the completion of Port Forms.
- The port request will then be placed with our supplier and you will receive regular emails advising of the status of the order and the date of the port, once it has been confirmed.
- Please be aware that there are additional charges for porting numbers to Gradwell, and these are detailed on the order form for your information.
O365 Assisted Setup
- We will book a session in with a member of the Gradwell O365 Activation Team, for a date and time of your choosing, to go through your O365 package in further detail.
- They can assist with any setup requirements and general queries, and we have no doubt that you will find their expertise invaluable, so we do suggest that you utilise this opportunity (if included in your chosen package).
- Our Onboarding Team member will request that a payment mandate is set up and will assist you with this.
- Please be aware that we will be unable to submit any order for Connectivity unless a payment mandate has been received.
- You will have made a one-off initial payment of £15.00 for your O365 services, you will then be charged a month from your initial purchase date in advance for the coming month, and charged pro-rota for any service charges generated from the provision date.
- As such you will only be charged for any Voice or Connectivity services from the date they go live.