How to get a copy of your database: Contact our Cloud Team on 01225 581676.
What are we decommissioning?
- Our Plesk Email and Hosting solutions. Plesk is the control panel that hosts websites and emails that were formerly provided by Solutions Inc.
Why are we decommissioning Plesk?
- Since acquiring the Solutions customer base in 2011, we have completely redefined our Cloud hosting platform. We have invested significantly in our Cloud Portfolio and want to concentrate all our future efforts in developing this platform. We do not want to run a parallel second platform, as this will potentially dilute our efforts maintaining and keeping our main platform at the forefront of innovative technology.
When will the Plesk service be made EoL?
- 31st October 2017.
What will happen to my data?
- This platform will be made End of Life as of the 31st of October. As such, any data that has not been downloaded/migrated by this date will be lost. We will not retain any data from this date.
How do I move to a new supported subscription?
- We will email you with a couple of options for your website/email hosting requirements. You are welcome to select one of our discounted packages and migrate your data to the new service. We do not offer a migration service for your website or email services.
I don't know how to migrate my website/email.
- If you are not familiar with the process in moving websites and or email, we would strongly advise you seek help from your website administrator. If you don't have one, we would suggest reaching out to a local web developer and see if this is something they could quote you for. Gradwell do not offer any website or email migration services.
What happens to my Macdream/Freedom255/Solutions email address?
- Unfortunately, these email addresses will no longer be available. We have put together a solution you can take advantage of, using your very own custom domain, if you wish; further details will be available in the email we send you.
Furthermore, we can offer a 12-month email forwarding service if you opt for a new email subscription. If you would like to discuss any aspect of this further, please contact our Sales team.
How much is Office 365?
- For a list of our latest prices please see here