Follow the instructions on how to set up the phone as described in the ATL Berkshire IP 5000 Quick Start Guide enclosed with the phone.
To find out the IP Address of the phone , press [MENU/DEL] then "7" then [OK] then "1" then [OK].
You will need to connect to this IP via your web browser to enter the ATL setup screen. The username and password by default are admin and 1111 respectively.
Once logged into the phones configuration, scroll down to the Phone Users section.
The following data will be required in order to configure the phone for use with Gradwell.
- Username: enter the 7 digit extension number
- Password: enter the password for the extension (as setup in the control panel)
- Display Name: this is free text - Your Name, will be shown on the phones screen
- Domain: sip.gradwell.com
- Registrar Host: sip.gradwell.com
- Registrar Port: 5060
- Outbound Proxy: nat.gradwell.com
- Outbound Proxy Port: 5082
Please leave all other settings as their default values, then click on Save Configuration at the bottom of the screen, the settings will be saved to the phone.
If successful you will see a telephone icon on the top left of the screen and your 7 digit extension number displayed.
You should now be able to make/receive calls, you can try calling 160 to reach the echo test, or 123 for the speaking clock.